Friday, November 23, 2007

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

We did it! Thanks so much to all of you that contributed! I am going to keep the 'donate' button up so that you can donate toward the next "flyover". We're hoping to do another by the end of the year.

Here are the details about tomorrows event:
The plane will be flying over Columbia, South Carolina, from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
The banner will read "Huckabee for President! www.HucksArmy.com".
We should be reaching hundreds if not thousands of tailgaters as well as other commuters and residents of Columbia.
Some of our guys on the ground in South Carolina are going to get pictures and/or video of the event. Check back here for more information in a day or two.

Thanks again to everyone that participated. Below are the names of everyone that contributed:
Lisa King
Wayne Wilkinson
Brian Donegan
Jonathon Hill
Light of Faith
Del & Leslie McMillan
Quad Cities Media
Kristin Murray
Justin Thomas
Karen Mims
Christine Thompson
Swinton Hudson
Howard Ferada
Kerry Ott
Robert Dunn
Sharron Martin
Kyle Baer
Linda Harrington
Helena Creamer
David Bacon
Lori Smith
Alison Doree
Marie Stokes
Lisa Frazier
Jack Somers
Jane Hall
Scott Watt
Courtney Fletcher
Heather Hawkins
Anthony Citringo
Christian Events (UK)

Y'all are the best!

10 comments:

pebspicks said...

GOOD JOB!!! thanks for all your hard work and initiative!! GO HUCKABEE!!!!! :D

Cl8n said...

Awesome idea I can't wait to here about how it went.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm so happy to hear about how this came together! I got the email from Huck's Army too late (I'm in Alaska, so it's 4 hours from EST) ...thrilled that all the donations came in, and can't wait until some pics get posted!

Anonymous said...

If the tv stations don't show it, someone please video it for YouTube!!! I'm so glad you got the money for it!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting everyone who donated!!

Dan Webb said...

Great Job. I applaud you. I have been having sign in problems on Hucksarmy and would have said so on there but eh it's ok. I wish I could have helped financially but I'm strapped. I rooted for you guys big time though. I can't wait to see the videos and pictures!

Dan Webb said...

Great Job! I've be watching the progress on Hucksarmy (unfortunately I haven't been able to comment on there I am having sign in problems). I can't wait to see the pictures and videos!

riss said...

I didn't see the post on myspace regarding this until it was too late or I would have definitely contributed! What an awesome idea, congrats on the success. Please keep me posted!

Lisa King said...

Great idea to fly banners at several games. South Carolinians take their football, their tailgating, and their politics VERY seriously. How wonderful that the banner coincided with Mike's appearance at the game. Heartfelt gratitude to all of the supporters who worked to make this happen, with the banner, the flyers, the signs, and the endless enthusiasm and energy. The pulse of this campaign is palpable, and the excitement and hope is contagious!

Anonymous said...

wonderful job all. Thanks so much for sharing - and job well done!
Bill

http://njchristiansforhuckabee.wordpress.com