Friday, November 23, 2007

Surprise for Huck UPDATE!

I just talked to the ad company and we're not too late to pull off the surprise I wrote about in my previous post. We are only about $500 short. I need contributions sent via PayPal ASAP. There's a 3% PayPal fee that I will take care of.
In the event that we don't get this together, I will personally refund your money via personal check or money order so that we can avoid another PayPal cut.
Please use the PayPal Donate button on the right to contribute.



Let's do this for Huck!

6 comments:

BDBopper said...

Good luck Andrea. I and my blog is behind you! BTW the word you are trying to say is spelled "Surprise" Don't worry I make errors and typos all the time. Best of luck! You are to be commended for your effortso n this. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you can get enough! Would you post a pic of the banner?

Unknown said...

I just sent out an Email to the group - I hope we can get this out early enough to make a difference. Take Care!

Justin said...

Andrea
I just donated $400. I hope you are good to go!

RGeorgeDunn said...

That will be a grand sight. Hope the other candidates don't get ahold of this and join in.

Anonymous said...

I just sent you $10. I wish I could send more, but that's the best I can do right now. I hope you get the rest of the money!!! I'll be watching the game for it!!