Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HELP ME SURPRISE HUCK!

I know everyone is "gave" out after yesterday, so I appreciate those that are willing to help with this. :)
I would like to have a banner flown over the Clemson/USC game in South Carolina on Saturday. Governor Huckabee will be at a tailgate party previous to the game and I think it would be an awesome encouragement and surprise to him!
In talking with three different aerial advertising companies, only 1 would be able to do it. I talked to them on the phone after I received the following email. They need to know something ASAP as there are "other candidates" wanting to fly over as well. I need to give them a definitive answer within the next few hours.

Here's the email I received form that company:

Hi Andrea,Good morning. We have you confirmed now. This is a popular game and we now need to bring in another aircraft from the Atlanta area to accommodate you. The cost for two hrs (minimum) will be $1,050 (inclusive of your banner production) and a $500 roundtrip ferry fee for movement of equipment, banner, and personnel. So your total would be $1,550 net.

Please let me know immediately if you would like to proceed and we can then take care of the paperwork and get you scheduled.

Thanks,
Max


So far I have $285 pledged. That leaves $1265. We can have a maximum of 45 characters on the sign. We need 45 people "purchase" a letter for $28/each.
I'm posting this on my blog and the main site. Please PM or email me if you'd like to help or if you have any suggestions. Thanks y'all!
andysprite2@yahoo.com
You can send donations to me or directly to the company via phone or PayPal.

No comments: